Friday, April 25, 2008

Wedding show for Visser's

wedding bouquet
It's a big weekend here at Visser's Florist. We are taking our wedding crew and hundreds of spectacular flowers to The Great Bridal Expo. It will be Saturday 4/26 at 12:00 in the Anaheim Convention Center.

Debbie, our head wedding designer, has also been asked to create the bridal bouquets for the fashion show. I guess word about Debbie's talent travels fast!

The tickets are $9.00 at the door. If you are planning to get married in the near future (and you are in the Anaheim area) I highly encourage you to attend.

And if you do, stop by the Visser's booth and say hi to Debbie--and to me! By the way, I tried to get a picture of Debbie but she is too busy. Here is just one of the bouquets she is making--black magic roses and black calla lilies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VISSERS DID THE FLOWERS FOR MY WEDDING AND THEY WERE BEAUTIFUL. BETTER THAN I THOUGHT THEY WOULD LOOK. I WOULD RECOMEND VISSER TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE.